Compliance Analyst (f/m) Banking / Financial
Are YOU looking for a truly global challenge in Compliance?
Our client is a leading global financial services organisation with over 15,000 staff and a global network of offices, providing a range of consumer and commercial finance and insurance solutions. Their automotive finance division provides a range of innovative financing and insurance solutions for wholesale and retail car finance clients. To be based at their HQ in the southern Rhein-Main area, they are now looking to recruit a bright and ambitious
Compliance Analyst m/w
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Compliance Function and the other respected appointed functions (Data Protection Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer) in the overall development, management and maintenance of the enterprise-wide Compliance framework. This will involve developing and maintaining a sound understanding of the existing regulatory environment; assisting the Compliance team with various aspects of identifying compliance risk; and supporting the development of appropriate controls within the framework. The Analyst will support the Compliance team in promoting organizational compliance with applicable rules, laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of regulatory environment in which the business operates and the resulting compliance risks associated with the business and activities
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of applicable laws, rules and regulations; and assist with the compilation of information about applicable rules, laws and regulations for relevant jurisdictions
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal business products and processes
- Support the execution of the regulatory change management process by tracking the completion of related action items
- Support the development of compliance related policies and procedures including conducting relevant research and analysis of applicable rules / laws / regulations and their impact on policies
- Assist the Compliance team in the identification of new and emerging risks from business and regulatory developments, and prepare presentation materials to communicate these findings
- Assist the Compliance team in the identification, tracking and management of compliance related issues
- Provide support to the Compliance team in the development and deployment of compliance training for employees, and track training participation progress
- Support the Compliance team (including Senior Analysts, Supervisors, Managers and Directors) in the creation, maintenance and delivery of a risk-based compliance monitoring and testing program
- Assist the Compliance team with various aspects of managing regulatory reviews, and compliance-related audits
- Assist the Compliance team with the production of monthly management information reports
- Provide project management support and assist with key strategic projects and regulatory change initiatives as needed
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Compliance team and other relevant teams as needed
To succeed in this role, you will need at least 2-5 yrs experience in a regulatory compliance, risk management, or audit function within financial services industry. You must have an extensive and demonstrated experience with AML and Sanctions compliance risk management, including risk identification, evaluation, mitigation and management. You should demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. You should have strong analytical and data interpretation skills and should speak fluent German and English.
- regulatory compliance, risk management, or audit experience (Internal Audit or External Audit (accounting firm)) in the financial sector (§25a-h Banking Act audits), Money Laundering Act (GwG) audits with regard to the AML Questionnaire according to Sec. § 27 of the German Audit Report Ordinance (Prüfungsberichtsverordnung - PrüfbV)
- General knowledge of financial services industry, and related regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience in setting up and executing monitoring and testing plan objectives
- Six Sigma / Process Excellence and/or Project Management experience preferred
The company is evolving fast, so you will need to be a hands-on, can-do type of person, happy and able to adapt to rapid change. In return, the role offers massive potential to gain specialist and broad international experience.
If you believe you have the skills and desire to succeed in this role, please forward your CV to Holger Niel: email@example.com