Partner Level - Compliance Management Pharma
Our global partners are currently searching for a senior partner level team member to join this thriving sector within their consulting and solutions team based in UK & NL, & DK & BE. Covering regional / Country based markets, you will be involved in HQ level consulting projects leading from design through to delivery. An opportunity to join a market leader in their field within this niche world renowned organisation.
- You will be a trusted advisor within the business internally and externally within the focus area of Compliance Management at HQ level.
- You will be instrumental in the winning and development of high net worth contracts / projects.
- You will be the primary driver of business within the focus of Compliance Management, leading the compliance solutions team for life sciences.
- You will lead, train, develop, mentor, recruit and retain other like-minded team members offering professional support and subject advice.
- You will also be expected to remain very hands on within the project life cycle, so from winning through to delivery you will offer a 360° service to clients alike.
- You will have at least 8-10 years’ experience within Compliance Management consultancy and have a solid understanding of pharma / life science markets.
- You will take a hands-on approach to project work by remaining involved in the active delivery of projects.
- Solid experience of selling within a solutions environment / consulting environment.
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity is essential.
- Prior experience of working within Compliance in healthcare is an advantage.
- P&L capabilities are advantageous.
- Matrix mindset, i.e. can network through the internal business to develop external relationships with key clients.
- Educated at Degree level or beyond within Maths, Sciences, Business or Economics based subjects.
If you have the relevant skills sets for this role and would like to discuss / apply, please forward your cv in word format to email@example.com. +44 16 26 36 21 44