We are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. Information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
How we collect and use information
As an international recruitment firm, Sampson may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name, contact details, CV and other relevant information in order to:
1. provide our services to you.
2. maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate.
3. enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific jobs. Please see the separate CV section below for further information.
4. match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs.
5. answer your enquiries.
6. fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
You may submit your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in our database.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold.
You also have the right to ask us to stop using your information and/or delete your information. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
All such requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org